Thursday, November 3, 2011

Raasta

I haven't posted in a very long while, mainly due to time and professional constraints. This will be fixed eventually.

Meanwhile, this atypical post is meant to let my (many, many) readers know that I recently released my first Android app: Raasta is a powerful, battery-friendly GPS tracker designed to fully operate in areas without data reception. You can record your progress and geolocate yourself during hikes, roadtrips or explorations. It's packed with features, including editable landmarks, custom GPS periods, KML exports, GMap overlay, etc.

Check out the full description and download the app here: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.pnfsoftware.raasta

Best of all: it's entirely free!






Edit: Also, I've decided to join the Twitter crowd. You can follow me @NicolasFalliere. Not a lot of tweets at the moment, I'm still in the discovery phase :)

No comments: